22.4.07

J9 vs. J9 wrap in Omaha

I managed to ship like 400 at The PL Omaha game last night. I had J967 and flopped the nut straight on a rainbow board. So the betting on the flop goes something like this. Dude bets pot (GUPPIE (Y)), dude calls (NOTUAEGREG), I raise pot (DUMB ASS 299), dude re-raises pot (GUPLET), other dude folds (NOTUAEGREED), I go all-in (REALLY DUMB ASS 299). I knew at that point I was against the K wrap. With no flush possibilites, I was playing for a split-pot and praying that a few cards didn't fall off. Of course, on the river the 9 fell off and I was cooked. anyway, the moral of the story is, FUCK NUT STRAIGHTS IN OMAHA. I will probably fold those motherfuckers everytime unless I have something strong as a backup. Anyway, they lose like 50% of the time. I was playing so well last night too. Oh well, that is the way the donkey kicks at "The Donkey Corral."

2 comments:

Katie said...

"Omaha...and flopped the nut straight"... that right there is your problem. LOL I hate flopping straights in Omaha, even on a rainbow board. Chances are anyone who calls you has runner runner flush outs, a wrap, boat outs, etc. Puke.

Last night was my first time playing live PLO and I feel like I learned a lot. Eventhough I shipped $300, I can hardly wait til the next one.
-Katie

Anonymous said...

You calling me a Donkey;)
-Guppie(Y)(Guplet) whatever the hell i am